This is night mare of each developer. For those, who just start I will make some notes about our experiences here:
- We signed for Developer program and received no response from Apple about 4 weeks. During those 4 weeks we sent few support tickets with questions what is going on without any response. I feel there is no need to ask Apple anything, you just need to wait looooong time until they will give you call and approve you.
- After month we were finally approved, so we payed $99 as requested.
- Our payment was approved within next 24 hours.
- So we were able finally request, download and install all types of certificates required for building signed application (took about 2 hours to read all how to manuals)
- In same day we were able to compile and test our first test application on our iPhone device and not just in Simulator