Enable cookies FIREFOX
Here is a step-by-step manual how to turn on cookies in Firefox:
- Open Firefox browser and in menu choose Preferences.
- In preferences search for Privacy tab.
- Search for a PRIVACY section and then look for History section.
- In a Firefox will: change remember history to Use custom settings. This opens more settings to change.
- Find a checkbox Accept cookies from sites and choose it. Under the checkbox are also additional settings. Safest is to choose in Accept third-party cookies to choose From visited.
- Restart Firefox.