If you have a cloud-hosted account, you can manage your account's billing information in the My Account section, which is available depending on the theme
- after clicking on the ♥ icon in the menu under your name and profile image in case of the Coupe theme,
- after clicking on the ♥ icon in the top right corner of your merchant account in case of August, Midnight City, and WooPrice themes,
- or after navigating to Start > ♥ My Account in case of the Coupe window theme.
- Update your current Credit card or PayPal information
- Update your current billing information
- View all your invoices
- Stop your account
Upgrade your Trial account to paid one
When you are ready to make a step forward and upgrade your trial to a paid account, navigate to the My Account section, choose your preferred plan, add or remove additional addons, and click on "Checkout".
Enter your Billing information and proceed further click the button "Next" button.
Choose your preferred payment method. We offer you the possibility to pay via Credit card or PayPal. When you will be done hit "Finish". Our Payment processor will try to charge your account.
After the upgrade, your account will be automatically refreshed and a short maintenance mode will be executed. During this time your account will be upgraded to the version you've chosen during the upgrade process.
Update your current Credit card or PayPal information
Anytime after the upgrade of your account you are able to update or change your payment method by clicking on Payment info. You are able to use Credit card or PayPal
Update your current billing information
Anytime after the upgrade of your account you are able to update or change your billing information by clicking on Billing info
View all your invoices
Click on Invoices button in My account section to see all your invoices. You can also download invoices in the PDF format using Download icon.
Stop your account
There is also an option to STOP (cancel) your account anytime. Just click Stop account button and confirm your decision.
Possible problems and troubleshooting:
- if your order fails (for some reason) payment processor tries to bill you three more times every 12 hours. After the third unsuccessful try, you have to update your credit card information, otherwise your account will get suspended.
- the reason of the declined (or failed) order is in 99% unknown to us. Therefore the first step upon failed order/billing is to contact your bank that released your credit card to find out why your card was declined. If they don't know the reason why the credit card was declined, more exactly, they can confirm that they did not decline your card or the attempt to bill your card, then you need to contact us and we will contact payment processor for more details regarding the failed order.